Welcome to our website
Attention. Restricted access to the Consulate due to coronavirus.
Gradual reopening of the Consulate - no access without confirmed appointment
The Consulate is gradually reopening its services to the public. Due to the health crisis, the following changes have been made to the normal operation of the Consulate:
- All visits to the Consulate must be by appointment, also for procedures that were done without an appointment before (withdrawal of documents, legalisation, ...).
- For the month of June: appointments are no longer made online on our website, but must be requested by email (email@example.com). Do not go to the Consulate without an explicitly confirmed appointment.
For the month of July and the following months: appointments can be made online on our website, subject to modification due to the evolution of the COVID-19 epidemic.
- The Consulate will process all possible files by e-mail. This will notably be the case for the following procedures, which can be launched by email, without traveling to the Consulate:
- Registration request, including the first registration of a child: you send us, by e-mail, a scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Request for a consular attestation: you send us, by e-mail, a scanned copy of the completed and signed request form. As soon as the attestation is ready, an appointment will be made to withdraw the attestation and pay the consular fee.
- Request to update your marital status: you send us, by e-mail, a scanned copy of the required documents. After verification of these, an appointment will be given for the presentation of the original documents.
- Life certificate request: processed entirely by e-mail. Click here for information..
- Special nationality files: you send us, by e-mail, a scanned copy of the required documents. After verification of these, an appointment will be given for the presentation of the original documents.
- You will be invited to respect specific rules of health prudence during your visit to the Consulate. These rules will be explained upon confirmation of the appointment. You are asked to respect them strictly, for the good of all.
Coronavirus COVID19 epidemic
Please check the FPS Foreign Affairs' facebook page: diplomatie.belgium
You can check the travel advice on Israel in French or in Dutch.
Please do not come to the Consulate in you have symptoms of the infection.
Welcome to the website of the Embassy of Belgium in Israel. Belgian nationals will find detailed information on passports, identity cards, nationality under “Consular services”. An overview of the diplomatic and economic relations between Belgium and Israel as well as information on the Jewish community of Belgium can be found under “Belgium-Israel”. If you wish to travel to Belgium, you will discover all the treasures our country has to offer. In addition to local events, this website will also keep you updated on Belgian foreign policy, through daily press releases. We wish you a pleasant and fruitful visit!