In order to improve our services and minimize waiting times at the counter, the following services will only be by appointment:
- registration at the Consulate
- application for a passport
- application for an identity card
- application for a consular attestation
- registration of a marriage or a divorce
- application for a visa
How to make an appointment:
- Appointments are scheduled via our website.
- Each appointment allows 20 minutes per person.
- One appointment per person (also for children).
Under no circumstances will consular staff be able to assist you with filling out forms, which should be prepared and completed before your appointment. To avoid the loss of time and consequently the risk of having to reschedule an appointment when the 20 minutes were insufficient to complete your application, it is important that you have the following documents ready to be presented at the counter immediately:
- your passport and/ or Belgian identity card for consular services for Belgians
- your foreign passport for an application for a visa
- your Israeli identity card (TZ) and sefah, if you have one
- the required forms duly completed
- any other documents which you have been requested in the required form (where applicable : original, recent, with apostille, translation with apostille,..).
Other services at the Consulate will continue to be provided without an appointment, notably:
- life certificate;
- collection of passports, identity cards or other documents.
Please consult the online appointment system before each visit to the Consulate as it may be updated at any moment.